The rules that whole society today expects young people to follow are too strict.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing The rules that whole society today expects young people to follow are too strict.

• niuxinyue
    University: 北京物资学院
    Nationality: China
    August 8, 2021 at 8:37 am

The rules that whole society today expects young people to follow are too strict.

Recently, an interesting question has aroused attention among student: are the rules that whole society today expects young people to follow too strict?  Some people approve it but others have the opposite one. As for me, I strongly disagree that today the society expects young people that should follow the rules are more strict than the past.

Firstly, strict rules can make our work more convenient. Every organization has strict rules to make sure people to be well organized. With the rules, people do not have to figure out what they should do when they have some problems. All the things people should do is following the rules. For example, when I was an intern in an advertisement company, we faced a work that we wanted to have advertisements to a new car brand. There was not any rules about it to tell us how to do it. So we had to have a meeting and discussed about it. During the meeting, when we argued about a trouble about which app to choose to put our advertisement on. After that my leader set a new rules about making advertisement for a new brand. Now the new rule save us a lot of time and troubles.

Secondly, strict rules can make our life safer. Nowadays, the society put out a lots of strict rules on traffic. Many young people talk about getting a driving license is more and more difficult because of the strict rules. But I think the strict rules can make our life safer. As you know, there are a large amount of traffic accidents especially in big cities. Many people want to save time to break the traffic rules. So the society must set stricter traffic rules to punish people who not follow traffic rules. Because of the strict rules, there are more people to follow the rules. Everyone know that they must cross the street when the green light is on and they must stop walking when the red light is on. So that our life become safer.

August 8, 2021 at 8:21 pm

Invalid [Complete the revision of your first essay prior to working on the next one.]