The society is based on rules and laws. The society would not function well if individuals were free to do whatever they want.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. IELTS Writing The society is based on rules and laws. The society would not function well if individuals were free to do whatever they want.

University: BeiJing University of Chemical Technology
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 9, 2020 at 2:44 pm

The society is based on rules and laws. The society would not function well if individuals were free to do whatever they want.

It is true that laws and rules have been the bedrock of the process of operating the entire society. Although I agree that these regulations are playing a significant role in our daily, I do believe these rules and laws may somewhat restrict our freedom.

The society will be saturated with chaos as well as the economy if there are no rules and laws. Firstly, the amount of traffic accidents is more likely to increase enormously without disciplines owing to those who violate the traffic regulations. Secondly, the economy will suffer a slump because people will not be imposed penalties for perpetrating commercial crimes, causing a fact that consumers are afraid of purchasing because of the ubiquitous frauds and the development of the economy will descend consequently. Finally, the interpersonal respect and trust will decline immensely if people break regulations and moral standards for the reason that people will behave in a way that may harm others to fulfill their personal interests. For example, people will entice their friends to invest projects which will impossibly receive any return but they can obtain considerable profits on the contrary.

Nevertheless, rules and laws will inevitably generate the restriction of liberty and even hamper the society from advancing. Commercial activities are getting less active due to the limit generated by laws. For instance, the corporation law has confined the number of shareholders in a limited liability company under 50. Furthermore, workforces with high wages are supposed to pay a large amount of taxes, deterring them from making efforts to enhance their income. I believe that the government ought to provide some deregulations to stimulate people to create and work harder which is thoroughly improve the society in all spectrums.

In conclusion, I am in conformity with the opinion that the society is unable to function well lacking rules and laws, but I do believe that some rationalized deregulations is beneficial to make the society where we all live together a better place.

March 9, 2020 at 3:37 pm

Score: 44.7

Issues:

1. More than 60% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

University: BeiJing University of Chemical Technology
    Nationality: Chinese
    March 9, 2020 at 4:41 pm

It is true that laws and rules have been the bedrock of the process of operating the entire society. I agree to some extent, but I believe that those regulations will restrict our freedom.

The society will be saturated with chaos as well as the economy if there are no rules and laws. Firstly, there will be more traffic accidents  owing to the drivers violating traffic regulations. Secondly, the economy will suffer a slump because a range of people committing commercial crimes without being punished causing that consumers are afraid of purchasing. Finally, people’s mutual respect and trust will suffer an immense decline because they intend to harm others to procure their personal interests. For example, people will delude their friends to endow their non-profitable corporations.

However, rules and laws will inevitably restrict people’s liberty. Commercial activities are getting less active due to the limit generated by laws. For instance, the law announces that the number of shareholders in a limited liability company must not exceed 50. Furthermore, workforces with high wages have to pay a large amount of taxes, which is a motivation that people are unwilling to work harder. I believe that the government ought to provide some deregulations to stimulate people to be more studious, which is beneficial to the society in all spectrums.

In conclusion, I am unanimous that the society is unable to function well without rules and laws, but I do believe that some rationalized deregulations are beneficial to make the society where we all live together a better place.

April 7, 2021 at 3:33 am

pending