There are two kinds of classes offered in the school: small class with fewer students (professors may remember all students’ names), and big classes with more students.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing There are two kinds of classes offered in the school: small class with fewer students (professors may remember all students’ names), and big classes with more students.

• victoria
    University: CUFE
    Nationality: chia
    October 24, 2020 at 8:48 am

There are two kinds of classes offered in the school: small class with fewer students (professors may remember all students’ names), and big classes with more students. Which one do you prefer?

From the passing 22 years of my life, I have attend different kinds of classes and taught by different teachers. From my perspective, when I am studying in the classes with fewer students together I can get more decent grades in the tests and perform better in that subject.

First of all, the small classes in which teachers can easily remember every student’s name contributes to the improvement of the effect and efficiency of the teaching. Because of the limited time and efforts the teacher can spend on one particular course, with the increasing number of the students, the amount for each one will obviously decrease. It may cause that the teacher cannot have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the each student. Also, he or she cannot make suitable learning plans for everyone and check their homework fully enough. In addition, the teacher also have to face some possible conflicts and accidents between the students, such as the useless conversations in the class, which will also be more with the increasing number of the students. It definitely influences the efficiency the teaching.

Move rover, under the pressure of the concentration of the teacher in the smaller class, students can study more efficiently and carefully. It can be imagine that mental differences between learning just in front of the professor in the classroom and listening carelessly far from the teacher in large one. When students are in the class, every simple deed and world of them can be caught immediately by the teacher during sitting nearby him or her. As the result, every students will focus on the lecture, which is of great help to the effect of learning. It is same when they are doing assignments since they know that the teacher will check their work carefully.

In conclusion, studying in a smaller class contributes a lot to the students.

October 24, 2020 at 3:09 pm

From [During  ] the passing[ word form error ] 22 years of my life, I have attend[ grammatical error ] different kinds of classes (and taught)[ grammatical error ] by different teachers. From my perspective, when I am studying in the classes[ word form error ] with fewer students together[redundant  ] I can (get more decent grades in the tests and perform better in that subject)[ redundant ] .

First of all, the small classes in which teachers can easily remember every student’s name contributes to the improvement of the effect and efficiency of the teaching. Because of the limited time and efforts the teacher can spend on one particular course, with the increasing number of the students, the amount for each one will obviously decrease. It may cause that the teacher cannot have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of the each student. Also, he or she cannot make suitable learning plans for everyone and check their homework fully enough. In addition, the teacher also have to face some possible conflicts and accidents between the students, such as the useless conversations in the class, which will also be more with the increasing number of the students. It definitely influences the efficiency the teaching.

Move rover, under the pressure of the concentration of the teacher in the smaller class, students can study more efficiently and carefully. It can be imagine that mental differences between learning just in front of the professor in the classroom and listening carelessly far from the teacher in large one. When students are in the class, every simple deed and world of them can be caught immediately by the teacher during sitting nearby him or her. As the result, every students will focus on the lecture, which is of great help to the effect of learning. It is same when they are doing assignments since they know that the teacher will check their work carefully.

October 24, 2020 at 3:14 pm

Partial revision [lots of grammatical errors and redundancies.]

October 24, 2020 at 3:18 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lots of grammatical errors and redundancies. 

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

victoria
    University: CUFE
    Nationality: chia
    October 25, 2020 at 3:06 pm

During the passed 22 years of my life, I have attended different classes and been taught by different teachers. From my perspective, people can get more decent grades and perform better, when they are studying in classes with fewer students.

First of all, the small classes in which teachers can easily remember every student’s name contribute to improving the effect and efficiency of the teaching. The time and effort which one teacher can spend on particular course are limited.The amount for each one will obviously decrease, with the increasing number of the students. . As a result, the teacher cannot have a thorough and comprehensive understanding of each student. Also, he or she cannot make suitable learning plans for everyone and check their homework fully enough. In addition, the teacher has to face some possible conflicts and accidents between the students, such as the useless conversations in the class. They will be more with the increasing number of the students. It definitely influences the efficiency of teaching.

Move over, students can study more efficiently and carefully, under the pressure of teacher’s concentration in the smaller class. You can imagine the mental differences between learning in front of the professor and listening carelessly far from the teacher. When students are sitting near by the teacher in small class, every simple deed and world can be caught immediately. As a result, every student will focus on the lecture, which is of great help to learning. In the same way, they will try their best when doing assignments since they know the teacher will check them carefully.

October 26, 2020 at 7:04 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.