These days, children spend more time on doing homework or participating in organized activities related to school or sports. However, they should be given more time to do whatever they want.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing These days, children spend more time on doing homework or participating in organized activities related to school or sports. However, they should be given more time to do whatever they want.

• Nick12138
    University: Guilin university of aerospace and industrial
    Nationality: china
    August 9, 2021 at 9:03 am

These days, children spend more time on doing homework or participating in organized activities related to school or sports. However, they should be given more time to do whatever they want.

Along with the development of education, the competition in study between the children becomes more dramatic. Children are required to learn more subjects and to learn better than others. Some people think that children should focus on schoolwork and school activities, and so much freedom given to children can destroy them. In my opinion, I disagree with that because it’s more beneficial to children’s grow that  enlarging social circle and cultivating interests with more time.

Firstly, extending social circle help children learn about good qualities like sharing and accompanying which benefits children grow. Children who only have several friends from school have solitary childhood because it is only in school days that children can play with their friends, Those children are easily to form selfish and not confident. For example, my cousin,Chen, when he was a child, he was not allowed to play outside in weekends and vacations and his parents always instill their idea that only learning can change future. When he entered the university, he became more alone and he seemed to lose the capacity to make new friend, which resulted in that he cannot fit in the new environment. Consequently, it is necessary to give children more time to broaden their social circle for developing good qualities.

Secondly, given more time, Children can cultivate their interests which can make their life more brilliant. As the old saying goes, no play and just study make jack a dull boy. The reasonable relaxing time for children not only can clear their trouble physically and mentally, but can convert interests into skills which may play an important role in future. For example, SunYang , the swimming Championship, When he was a kid, his parents provide he enough space time to develop hobby that swimming. And In 2008, SunYang won the golden medal in the Olympic Games.

In a nutshell, I insisted that Children should be given more time to do whatever they want in the parent’s supervision, which can help children have a happy childhood and better future.

August 27, 2021 at 4:54 pm

Fix all errors indicated on screenshot reviews.