To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

• zqk
    University: Northeastern University
    Nationality: China
    November 9, 2019 at 12:02 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: To improve the quality of education, universities should spend more money on salaries for university professors.

Nowadays, with the development of our country, the education plays a more and more important role in our society. Some people propose that universities should spend more money on salaries for professors. Personally speaking, I disagree with this propose.

First, the quality of education has no relation to the salaries of professors. Higher salary does not mean higher education. A good quality of education consists of the number of published papers, the projects and so on. Therefore, If the university want to improve the quality of education, they should spend more money on these things, rather than the salaries of professors. Thus, it is not necessary to improve the salaries for professors to improve the quality of education.

Second, higher salary could not change the quality of professors. If a professor is good enough, he will teach students with his best effort no matter how much the salary is. However, as far as I know, there are many professors do not have enough professional quality in universities. They can not publish good papers, they can not work good project, and the most important, they can not teach students well. They do not care about publishing papers or teaching students, all they care about is how to make money from the project of universities. Therefore, much money would be wasted even through the starting point is good.

However, we should not ignore the fact that there are still many professors having excellent abilities but earn little money. But we also need to realize that for these excellent professors, they have enough ability to attract company to cooperate with them. Therefore, they actually do not need a higher salary to maintain their work.

In conclusion, a higher salary is not related to better education and could not change the quality of professors. Additionally, it is also not necessary for excellent professors for their many projects. Therefore, I disagree with the statement that universities should speed more money on salaries to improve the quality of education.

November 13, 2019 at 3:46 am

Score: 46.1

I will not work on this essay until you finish the revision of the outstanding essay.