University: Central South University
    Nationality: China
    July 31, 2021 at 1:31 pm

老师还提供文书的写作服务啊

niuxinyue
    University: 北京物资学院
    Nationality: China
    August 2, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Problems and conflicts not only occur between enemies, but also occur between friends, even between long-time friends. Some people claims that it is hard to continue the friendship when their friend do something they do not like. However, I would not discontinue this long-time friendship just because my friends have done something I do not like.

If your friend does something you do not like, you can get different views and increase your knowledge through the discussion and argument with your friend. When you have some disagreements and fight for yourself, it is an interesting experience. For example, a friend of mine who is called Lisa always has argument with me. But after our argument, we can still be good friends. Because every time one of us will be persuaded. And we enjoy having this brainstorm. That is an interesting experience and can release our stress.

Sometimes your friends do something that you do not like because they are having a very hard and tough time. At this time, they need you more. Instead of leaving them alone, actually you should figure out what difficulties they have met and help them to solve this problem. As my sister for example, her best friend Emma once broke up with her boyfriend. She was so upset and kind of crazy. She always got drunk, even stayed up all night at party and something which my sister really do not like. However, my sister didn’t give up on her instead of asking her why she behaved badly. After my sister understood her, took care of her and cheered her up. Finally she passed through that difficult time. She thanked my sister very much.

In the shell, I would like to maintain the long time friendship even if my friend does something I do not like.