TPO 50 Independent Writing Task.

• zqk
    University: Northeastern University
    Nationality: China
    November 9, 2019 at 1:06 am

TPO 50 Independent Writing Task.

Today, with the economic development of our country, more and more people are getting confident in our culture. They believe that our culture and history are great and still have huge influential on us. For this reason, they believe that all university students should take history courses no matter what their field of study is. Personally speaking, I agree with this statement for the following reasons.

On one hand, learning history is beneficial to the students. Students could improve their quality and learn useful experience from the history events. It is also a good way to think about their own country and themselves. Take me for example, I also thought that history was boring when I was young. However, when I came to high school, my teacher of history courses taught me many interesting history events, such as The Second World War, which started in 1939 and ended in 1945. The war changed the world dramatically and resulted in many events, which included the found of our country. From this, I learnt how hard our country been found and how great our country people are.

On the other hand, learning history also helps our country develop with much more power. If students know the difficult history of our country, they may want to study hard to contribute to our country.  With the united power of these students, our country would have more and more talents to make our country great again.

Some students may think taking history courses would cost their time which is used to study their major. However, as far as I know, most university students have much time in their university, and there will be no conflict if the time of history courses is flexible.

All in all, with the two points mentioned above, I believe that university students should take history courses no matter what they major in.

November 13, 2019 at 3:49 am

Score: 59

I will not work on this essay until you complete the revision of the outstanding one.