TPO 73 discussion writing:Though people nowadays know and care more about health, the problem is, is it more challenging or easier for people to maintain good health today?

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing TPO 73 discussion writing:Though people nowadays know and care more about health, the problem is, is it more challenging or easier for people to maintain good health today?

• sparkle
    University: -
    Nationality: China
    October 7, 2023 at 3:19 pm

While I can see Claire’s point that compared with the past, economic growth has <span data-offset-key=”d47ve-1-0″>brought</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-2-0″> us a gratifying and healthy</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-4-0″> lifestyle, I align with Paul’s perspective that due to the increasing</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-6-0″> development of technology, individuals are more susceptible to unwholesome activities. As mentioned</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-8-0″> by Paul, with the convenience introduced by cell phones and computers, citizens are prone to living a sedentary life, doing fewer outdoor physical</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-10-0″> exercises</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-12-0″>, eating</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-14-0″> more high-calorie and nutrition-deficient foods, so as to lower</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-16-0″> the likelihood</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-18-0″> of preserving</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-20-0″> health. Apart from what Paul has raised</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-22-0″>, I add that in comparison with generations in the past, youngsters endure</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-24-0″> pressures in their personal</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-26-0″> and professional lives, which undermine their psychological</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-28-0″> health, contributing substantially to a person’s health. Given the above reasons, it is undeniable that individuals in the contemporary era have more difficulty gaining a healthy</span><span data-offset-key=”d47ve-30-0″> life.</span>