UCL MSc Finance Personal Statement
TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. › How to Choose a Graduate Program › Finance › UCL MSc Finance Personal Statement
University: University of Wisconsin
February 15, 2020 at 9:39 pm
Personal statement requirements
“There is a section in the application form for you to enter a personal statement (3,000 character limit, including spaces) or attach a statement as a separate document. ”
The personal statement allows you to express your motivations and suitability for the programme you are applying to.
There is a section in the application form for you to enter a personal statement (3,000 character limit, including spaces) or attach a statement as a separate document. Your personal statement should be no longer than two sides of A4 paper.
You should consider the following questions when writing your personal statement:
- Why do you want to undertake the programme or research?
- What are your academic interests?
- Why do you wish to study at UCL?
- What educational experience do you have?
- Do you have any relevant work experience?
- Have you completed any extracurricular and voluntary activities relevant to the programme?
- What are your career aspirations?
University: Dhurakij Pundit University
Nationality: ThailandAugust 20, 2019, at 8:35 am
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.