Universities should spend more money supporting social activities rather than improving the canteen’s food.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Universities should spend more money supporting social activities rather than improving the canteen’s food.

• anomie
    University: Soochow University
    Nationality: china
    August 13, 2020 at 2:02 pm

Universities should spend more money supporting social activities rather than improving the canteen’s food.

People claim that spending money on improving the canteen food is the preferred option. However my view is that universities should use more money to increase more social activities.

Firstly, experiencing activities is beneficial for young students to expend their social networks. Obviously, by means of these activities, teenagers will share similar interests with each other. With deep communication and interaction, they may become friends and conduct a harmonious relationship. Therefore, it is possible for them to keep in touch with each other in the daily life. They will get rid of loneliness and pressure when they spend time together. For example, I always take part in the university’s sports activities. In the activities, I find some people who has same hoppies with me,we will talk our interests during the activities and finally become friends.

Moreover, individual excel in different fields like subjects or methods of study,thus learning strengths from others to make up their weeknesses and solve a variety of problems in study or future work. For example, I like playing sports, but when universitiy holds a volunteer activitiy, I may join it. Because I may learn a lot form my partners like their kindness and generosity. I will become a better since my weeknesses will be deceased.

It is true that canteen food is also important to students, because a better quality of food will help students to become healthier and more energetic. But universities’ finance is limited,the money need to be used in a significant place. Form what has been discussed above , I draw a conclusion that it is worth to spend more money on social activities.

August 18, 2020 at 4:26 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 10 % of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.
    2. Punctuation errors
    3. Make your argument clear in your introduction, why do you agree with the statement?
    4. Article errors
    5. Spelling errors
    6. Verb form errors

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.