University students should be required to take history courses no matter what field they study.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing University students should be required to take history courses no matter what field they study.

• yangcy
    University: csu
    Nationality: China
    September 2, 2020 at 1:13 pm

University students should be required to take history courses no matter what field they study.

There are certain considerations or factors that college students take into account in education. In this case, students certainly pay much attention to subject choosing, considering usness, necessity, less time-spending, etc. Everyone would more or less expect that the lesson s/he is dealing with, has some of these features above. Putting these in order to account for a course, however, can be very subjective and relative. It should have many different answers, for me honesty, I think history class is a good choice. I agree that every field of students should take it. Opposite of this is losing a valuable chance and if someone refuses history lessons, although s/he has been competent in many other fields, there is still a big regret remaining.

Under some experience of mine, I would suppose, firstly, the history class is good for our college students’ personal development. There is no doubt that we are living in a developing society, things change at a horrible speed. In order to figure out all of these happens, taking history class will give us great help. If we take history class, we will learn many educational cases. Later on, we can expand our knowledge, and use these to solve those difficulties which we could not understand in the past. Just like a famous saying that “history makes one wise.” We will carry on with our life better and enhance our own growth.

To find out why taking history class is so important, I think the second reason is that it is beneficial for our communication. History is always transport in attracting stories, and we all admire the man telling amusing, plentiful and meaningful tales. For instance, when I was first been in university, I had some trouble conserving with people, and was always alone. Trying to break this badness, I attempted to make a change, fortunately, history class gives me great improvement. Owing to these lessons, I have become a popular person.

In conclusion, I would like to take history class, an instance of others would not influence me a lot like it would.

September 3, 2020 at 1:45 am

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 30% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    2. Lots of grammatical errors.
    3. Sentences are wordy.
    4. Logical connection issue between sentences.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.