Which one of the following values is the most important to share with a young child (aged 5 to 10)? ⚫ Being helpful to others ⚫ Being honest ⚫ Being well-organized

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which one of the following values is the most important to share with a young child (aged 5 to 10)? ⚫ Being helpful to others ⚫ Being honest ⚫ Being well-organized

• Radetzky
    University: Central South University
    Nationality: China
    July 30, 2021 at 3:32 pm

Which one of the following values is the most important to share with a young child (aged 5 to 10)? ⚫ Being helpful to others ⚫ Being honest ⚫ Being well-organized.

From my point of view, the most significant value that should be shared with a young child is being well-organized.

Firstly, we should admit that being helpful to others is essential because it’s a common virtue. However, the more meaningful thing we should know is how to learn from others. For example, I have a friend called Adam who always wanted to know how scientists dealt with disturbing things when he was young. As a result, he became a well-known scientist after growing up. At the same time, he preferred to help students. I guess the knowledge and principle he got from others must keep him warm-hearted.

Secondly, although being honest is a vital point we should keep all the time, it’s not the most often thing we hear from our parents because there is something more substantial. As a child, it’s natural to say something true because making up a false thing is difficult for children. Once the child talks about something untrue, the parents or teachers just give a warning or punishment, which will be strict enough to guarantee the honesty of the child.

Thirdly, being well-organized is the most valuable thing parents should share with their children. What we must keep in mind is that human always tends to be lazy, and no one naturally likes to arrange everything nicely. However, a tight and well-arranged timetable always helps us with heavy work. Thus, it’s valuable to teach children to organize their stuff well. When it comes to a well-organized person, what comes to our mind always be Musk, the CEO of Tesla. Every minute of his day has been planned to finish something essential or trivial. I guess that’s why he could get such success in business and arrange so many things in totally one day.

All in all, although it’s important to share with children the value of being helpful or being honest, the more valuable we should share with them is being well-organized.

July 30, 2021 at 3:46 pm

From my point of view, the most significant value that should be shared with a young child is being well-organized.

Firstly, we should admit that being helpful to others is essential because it’s a common virtue. However, the more meaningful thing we should know is how to learn from others. For example, I have a friend called Adam who always wanted to know how scientists dealt[deal  ] with disturbing things when he was young. As a result, he became a well-known scientist after growing up. At the same time[During his formative years  ], he[ also liked ] preferred to help students. I guess the knowledge and principle he got[informal word  ] from others must keep him warm-hearted.

Secondly, although being honest is a vital point we should keep all the time, it’s not the most often[incorrect word  ] thing we hear from our parents because there is something more substantial. As a child, it’s natural to say something true because making up a false thing is difficult for children. Once the child talks about something untrue, the parents or teachers just give a warning or punishment[unclear  ], which will be[  tense error] strict enough to guarantee[incorrect word  ] the honesty of the child.

Thirdly, being well-organized is the most valuable thing parents should share with their children. What we must keep in mind is that human always tends to be lazy, and no one naturally likes to arrange everything nicely. However, a tight and well-arranged timetable always helps us with heavy work. Thus, it’s valuable to teach children to organize their stuff well. When it comes to a well-organized person, what comes to our mind always be Musk, the CEO of Tesla. Every minute of his day has been planned to finish something essential or trivial. I guess that’s why he could (get such success)[ wordy ] in business and arrange so many things in totally one day.

All in all, although it’s important to share with children the value of being helpful or being honest, the more valuable we should share with them is being well-organized.

Radetzky
    July 31, 2021 at 4:11 am

Firstly, we should admit that being helpful to others is essential because it’s a common virtue. However, the more meaningful thing we should know is how to learn from others. For example, I have a friend called Adam who always wanted to know how scientists deal with disturbing things when he was young. As a result, he became a well-known scientist after growing up. During his formative years, he also liked to help students. I guess the knowledge and principle he learned from others must keep him warm-hearted.

Secondly, although being honest is a vital point we should keep all the time, it’s not the most frequent thing we hear from our parents because there is something more substantial. As a child, it’s natural to say something true because making up a false thing is difficult for children. Once the child talks about something untrue, the parents or teachers give a warning, which is strict enough to ensure the honesty of the child.

Thirdly, being well-organized is the most valuable thing parents should share with their children. What we must keep in mind is that human always tends to be lazy, and no one naturally likes to arrange everything nicely. However, a tight and well-arranged timetable always helps us with heavy work. Thus, it’s valuable to teach children to organize their stuff well. When it comes to a well-organized person, what comes to our mind always be Musk,  CEO of Tesla. Every minute of his day has been planned to finish something essential or trivial. I guess that’s why he could succeed in business and arrange so many things in totally one day.

All in all, although it’s important to share with children the value of being helpful or honest, the more valuable we should share with them is being well-organized.

August 1, 2021 at 12:49 am

Firstly, we should admit that being helpful to others is essential because it’s a common virtue. However, the more meaningful thing we should know is how to learn from others. For example, I have a friend called Adam who always wanted to know how scientists deal with disturbing things when he was young. As a result, he became a well-known scientist after growing up. During his formative years, he also liked to help students. I guess the knowledge and principle[ unclear word ] he learned from others must keep him warm-hearted.

Secondly, although being honest is a vital point we should keep all the time, it’s not the most frequent thing we hear from our parents because there is something more substantial. As a child, it’s natural to say something true because making up a false thing is difficult for children. Once the child talks about something untrue, the parents or teachers give a warning[ unclear ] , which is strict enough to ensure the honesty of the child.

Thirdly, being well-organized is the most valuable thing parents should share with their children. What we must keep in mind is that human always tends to be lazy, and no one naturally likes to arrange everything nicely. However, a tight and well-arranged timetable always helps us with heavy work. Thus, it’s valuable to teach children to organize their stuff well. When it comes to a well-organized person, what comes to our mind always be[ grammatical error ] Musk,  CEO of Tesla. Every minute of his[ unclear pronoun ] day has been planned to finish something essential or trivial. I guess that’s why he could succeed in business and arrange so many things in totally one day.

All in all, although it’s important to share with children the value of being helpful or honest, the more valuable we should share with them is being well-organized.

August 1, 2021 at 12:54 am

Final revision.

Radetzky
    August 1, 2021 at 12:37 pm

Firstly, we should admit that being helpful to others is essential because it’s a common virtue. However, the more meaningful thing we should know is how to learn from others. I have a friend called Adam who always wanted to know how scientists deal with disturbing things when he was young. As a result, he became a well-known scientist after growing up. During his formative years, he also liked to help students. I guess the knowledge and helpful quality he learned from others must keep him warm-hearted.
    Secondly, although being honest is a vital point we should keep all the time, it’s not the most frequent thing we hear from our parents because there is something more substantial. As a child, it’s natural to say something true because making up a false thing is difficult for children. Once the child talks about something untrue, the parents or teachers only need to punish the child for falsehood, which is strict enough to ensure the honesty of the child.
    Thirdly, being well-organized is the most valuable thing parents should share with their children. What we must keep in mind is that human always tends to be lazy, and no one naturally likes to arrange everything nicely. However, a tight and well-arranged timetable always helps us with heavy work. Thus, it’s valuable to teach children to organize their stuff well. When it comes to a well-organized person, what comes to our mind always is Musk, CEO of Tesla. Every minute of Musk’s day has been planned to finish something essential or trivial. I guess that’s why he could succeed in business and arrange so many things in totally one day.