Which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends. A. joining a sports team, B. participating in community, C. travelling.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends. A. joining a sports team, B. participating in community, C. travelling.

• Donna
    University: Yunnan University of Finance and Economics
    Nationality: China
    July 15, 2020 at 8:20 am

Which way do you think is the best for a student to make new friends. A. joining a sports team, B. participating in community, C. traveling.

Friendship plays a crucial part in one person’s whole life. When you are a juvenile, you must aspire to own a confidant who can accompany, chat and hang out with you. So which way is the best to make new friends?Different people have different answer. Some of them may think finding friends in the same community is better. Others think traveling can help you get new acquaintance. From my own perspective, joining a sports team is the primary way.

First of all, joining a sports team will make it easier for you to familiar with others as soon as possible. I means it’s a relaxed atmosphere when you are exercising, you can start a brisk conversation with strangers. For example, you can talk about the sports you like. It’s a natural, comfortable and pleasing topic. But if you chat with your partner who is in the same community, the topic will be around the job project. To be honest, it sounds likes a work communication. Additionally, people who likes playing sports are always warmth and sociable, so they prefer to talk with new face. It’s no doubt that you can chat with them easily.

Besides, you can make lots of precious memories during exercising. In general, team cooperation play a big part in some sports activity. It’s a good news because people feel more close with each other when they are in a team. Obviously, you would obtain several pal after a small game. When I was an university student, I joined an outdoor sports team. Their members almost hold biking activities every weekends. After a tired biking, we usually found a palatable diner. We drunk, ate and discussed some special event. It seems like we are buddies who had lots of precious experience and memories. Therefore, if you meet traveler during trip, you guys just stay for a while, maybe one day.

On conclude, joining a sports team is not only can you start talking with others easily, but also can hold glorious memories. Moreover, you can keep your friendship by exercising with them.

July 15, 2020 at 3:13 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Shift in person ( you, I., etc)
    2. There are lots of grammatical errors. 

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

Donna
    July 16, 2020 at 1:25 am

Friendship plays a crucial part in our whole life. When I was a juvenile, I aspired to own a confidant who can accompany, chat, and hang out with me. So which way is the best to make new friends?Different people have different answer. Some of them may think finding friends in the same community is better. Others think traveling can help them get more acquaintances. From my own perspective, joining a sports team is the primary way.

First of all, joining a sports team will make it easier for us to familiar with others as soon as possible. I mean it’s a relaxed atmosphere when we are exercising, we can start a light conversation with strangers. Maybe we can talk about the sports. It’s a natural, comfortable, and pleasing topic. But if we chat with our partners who are in the same community, the subject will be around the job project that sounds likes a work communication. Additionally, people who like playing sports are always enthusiastic and outgoing, so they prefer to talk with new face. It’s no doubt that we can chat with them easily.

Besides, we can make lots of precious memories during exercising. In general, team cooperation plays a big part in some sports activity. Furthermore, people feel more close to each other when they are in a team. Obviously we would obtain several teammates after a small game. When I was a university student, I joined an outdoor sports team. Their members almost hold biking activities every weekend. After a long-distance biking, we usually found a palatable diner. We drink, ate, and discussed some special events. It seems like we are buddies who had lots of precious experiences and memories. Therefore, if I meet travelers during my trip, we will just stay for a while, maybe one day.

In conclusion, joining a sports team is not only can we start talking with others easier, but also can creat glorious memories. Moreover, we can keep our friendships by exercising with them.

July 16, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Score: 74.1 (Good job!) On hold.

July 17, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Friendship plays a crucial part in our whole (unnecessary) life. When I was a juvenile (word choice error), I aspired to own a confidant (word choice error) who can accompany (word choice error), chat, and hang out with me. So which way is the best (rephrase) to make new friends?Different people have different answer (plural). Some of them (unclear) may think finding friends in the same community is better (better than what?). Others think traveling can help them get more (word choice error) acquaintances. From my own (unnecessary) perspective, joining a sports team is the primary way (word choice error).

First of all (unnecessary), joining a sports team will make it easier for us (rephrase/simplify) to familiar (change to verb) with others as soon as possible. I mean (unnecessary) it’s (unclear, specify what it is, a gym?) a relaxed atmosphere when we are exercising, (missing conjunction) we can start a light (word choice error) conversation with strangers. Maybe we can talk about the (article error) sports (add more detail here). It’s a natural, comfortable, and pleasing topic (remove sentence). But if we chat with our partners who are in the same community, the subject will be around the job project that sounds likes a work communication (unclear, simplify). Additionally, people who like playing sports are always (too absolute) enthusiastic and outgoing, so they prefer to talk with new face (plural). It’s no doubt that we can chat with them easily. (last sentece is redundant)

Besides (choose different transition phrase), we can make lots of precious (word choice error) memories during exercising (exercise). In general, team cooperation plays a big part (word choice error) in some sports activity (unnecessary). Furthermore, people feel more close (closer) to each other when they are in a team. Obviously we would obtain several teammates after a small game (unclear). When I was a university student, I joined an outdoor sports team. Their members almost hold biking activities every weekend. (combine two previous sentences) After a (article error) long-distance biking, we usually found a palatable (word choice error) diner. We drink (verb tense error), ate, and discussed some (unnecessary) special events. It seems like we are (simplify to “We became”) buddies who had lots of precious experiences and memories. Therefore, if I meet travelers during my trip, we will just stay for a while, maybe one day (unclear).

In conclusion, joining a sports team is not only can we start talking with others easier (rephrase), but also (missing pronoun) can creat (spelling error) glorious memories. Moreover, we can keep our friendships by exercising with them (with who? specify).

Donna
    July 18, 2020 at 4:35 am

Friendship plays a crucial part in our life. When I was a teen-age youth, I aspired to have a confidante who can stay, chat, and hang out with me. So which way is optimum to make new friends?Different people have different answers. Some may think finding friends in the same community is convenient. Others think traveling can help them find their acquaintances. From my perspective, joining a sports team is primary.

Firstly, joining a sports team make it easier to get to know each others as soon as possible. Gym has a relaxed atmosphere thus we can start a relaxed conversation with strangers. Maybe we can talk about sports like basketball, tennis, swimming and so on. But if we chat with our work partners in the same community, we will consider about the project we are dealing with. Not too much time for gossip. Additionally, people who like playing sports are more enthusiastic and outgoing than others, so they prefer to talk with new faces.

Besides, we can make lots of amusing memories during exercise. In general, team cooperation plays a huge role in sports. Furthermore, people feel more closer to each other when they are in a team. They will communicate suitable strategies and cooperate with each other which can apparently close their relationship. When I was a university student, I joined an outdoor sports team which always hold biking activities every weekend. After the long-distance biking, we usually found a special diner. We drunk, ate, and discussed some special events. We became buddies who had lots of precious experiences and memories. Therefore, if I meet travelers during my trip, we will just stay for a while because of our different plan of the travel.

In conclusion, joining a sports team is not only can we make conversation with others easier, but also can create glorious memories. Moreover, we can keep our friendships by exercising with our new partners.

July 20, 2020 at 12:32 pm

Friendship plays a crucial part in our life. When I was a teen-age youth, I aspired to have a confidante who can stay, chat, and hang out with me. [ lack logical connection from the last sentence ]So which way is optimum [ optimal ]to make new friends?Different people have different answers. Some may think finding friends in the same community is convenient. Others think[ repetition ] traveling can help them find their acquaintances. From my perspective, joining a sports team is primary.

Firstly, joining a sports team make[grammatical error  ] it easier to get to know each others [word form error  ]as soon as possible. Gym has a relaxed atmosphere[punctuation error  ] thus we can start a relaxed conversation with strangers. Maybe we can talk about sports like basketball, tennis, swimming and so on. But if we chat with our work partners in the same community, we will consider about [ preposition error ]the project we are (dealing with)[wrong phrase; check the phrase’s meaning using English-English dictionary  ][grammatical error- subjunctive voice  ]. [ lack of logical connection from the prior sentence ]Not too much time for gossip. Additionally, people who like playing sports are more enthusiastic and outgoing than others[ absolute statement ], so they prefer to talk with new faces.

Besides, we can make[ have ] lots of amusing memories during exercise. In general, team cooperation plays a huge role in sports[ irrelevant/unclear ]. Furthermore, people feel more closer to each other when they are in a team. They will (communicate suitable strategies)[unclear  ] and cooperate with each other [ punctuation error ]which can apparently close[ wrong word ] their relationship. When I was a university student, I joined an outdoor sports team which always hold[tense error  ] biking activities every weekend. After the [ article error ]long-distance biking, we usually found a special diner. We drunk, ate, and discussed some special events. We became buddies who had lots of precious experiences and memories. Therefore, if I meet travelers during my trip, we will just stay[ grammatical error/subjunctive voice ] for a while because of our different plan[ word form error ] of the travel.

In conclusion, joining a sports team is not only can we make[ grammatical error ] conversation with others easier, [punctuation error  ]but also can create glorious memories. Moreover, we can keep our friendships by exercising with our new partners.

Donna
    July 22, 2020 at 12:26 am

Friendship plays a crucial part in our life. When I was a teen-age youth, I aspired to have a confidante who can stay, chat, and hang out with me. So which way is optimal to make new friends?Different people have different answers. Some may think finding friends in the same community is convenient. Others consider that traveling can help them find their acquaintances. From my perspective, joining a sports team is primary.

Firstly, joining a sports team makes it easier to acknowledge each others as soon as possible. Gym has a relaxed ambience thus we can start a relaxed conversation with strangers. Maybe we can talk about sports like basketball, tennis, swimming and so on. But if we friend with someone in the same community, it is possible that we have different interests. So sometimes we can’t find a topic. Additionally, people who like playing sports are usually enthusiastic and outgoing, so they prefer to talk with new faces.

Besides, we can have lots of amusing memories during exercise. In general, team cooperation plays a huge role in a sport activity. During the game, they will communicate the strategy and the cooperation which can apparently improve their relationship. Furthermore, people feel more closer to each other when they are in a team. When I was a university student, I joined an outdoor sports team which always held biking activities every weekend. After a long-distance biking, we usually found a special diner. We drunk, ate, and discussed some special events. We became buddies who had lots of precious experiences and memories. Therefore, if I meet travelers during my trip, we would just stay for a while because of our different plans of the travel.

In conclusion, joining a sports team is not only can we communicate with others easier but also can create glorious memories. Moreover, we can have our friends who can exercise with.

July 22, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Final Revision

Friendship plays a crucial part in our life. When I was a teen-age youth [ teenager ], I aspired to have a confidante who can[could  ] stay, chat, and hang out with me[ disconnected with the last sentence ]. So which way is optimal to make new friends?Different people have different answers. Some may think finding friends in the same community is convenient. Others consider that traveling can help them find their acquaintances[strike a friendship  ]. From my perspective, joining a sports team is primary[is the most effective measure  ].

Firstly, joining a sports team makes it easier [for people  ] to acknowledge each others [other  ]as soon as possible[ redundant – easier ]. Gym has a relaxed ambience [ambiance;]thus we can start a relaxed conversation with strangers. Maybe we can talk about sports like basketball, tennis, swimming and so on. (But if we friend with someone in the same community, it is possible that we have different interests.)[unclear  ] So[ you are wrong for multiple times in terms of punctuation with the coordinating conjunction SO; learn how to use it. ] sometimes we can’t find a topic. Additionally, people who like playing sports are usually enthusiastic and outgoing, so they prefer to talk with new faces.

Besides, we can have lots of amusing memories during exercise. In general, team cooperation plays a huge role in a sport[sporting  ] activity. During the game, they[ shift of person ] will communicate the strategy [ winning strategies including better cooperation, ]and the cooperation which can apparently [ can  ]improve their relationship. Furthermore, people [often  ]feel more[  much] closer to each other when they are in a team. When I was a university student, I joined an outdoor sports team which always held biking activities every weekend. After a long-distance biking, we usually found [had/went o  ]a special diner. We drunk, ate, and discussed some special events. We became buddies who had lots of precious experiences and memories. Therefore, if I meet[ met ] travelers during my trip, we [ I ]would just stay for a while because of our different [ traveling ]plans of the travel.

In conclusion, joining a sports team is [ can ]not only can we [ help us ]communicate with others easier[, it can  ] but also can create glorious memories. Moreover, we can have our[new  ] friends who can exercise with.

Tagged: