Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

• wendyliu
    University: TUC
    Nationality: China
    October 21, 2019 at 11:13 am

TOEFL Writing Topic: Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

People often get bored when they keep repeating the same work content. Workers are more likely to feel tired if they do similar tasks all day long. The influence of tiredness can range from mental level to physical level. From my perspective, workers are more satisfied when they have various kinds of tasks to do during the workday.

Engaging multiple tasks helps workers to keep the sense of freshness. They will be delighted to spend their day and accomplish various tasks but not have to repeat the same gesture and wait for calling it a day. It can improve workers’ job satisfaction and therefore increase their efficiency of production. Bad news used to get out of a big company that some of its workers committed suicide because of the working pressure from repeating the same tasks.

Shifting tasks can rest the working area of the brain and release workers’ physical tiredness due to repeated muscle movement. By stimulating other nerves of brain and muscles of body, the workers can have a break even though they are still working. It helps to decrease the working pressure and raise the feelings of confidence and happiness. Also, increased working performance brings more satisfaction to workers because they can make fully use of their capability and get rewarded for good behaviors. When I was working for a company, the same work content will make me feel my life is plain. I really wish I could encounter some interesting people or events during the workdays.

It is important to multiply workers’ tasks, since it can improve workers’ mental and physical health and job satisfaction. In modern society, we need to concern the working feelings of workers so that we can get a win-win situation between the company and the worker. In conclusion, of course I agree that workers are more satisfied when they have different tasks instead of repeating the same job content all day long.

October 21, 2019 at 9:21 pm

TOEFL Writing Topic: Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long.

Score: 67.2

I will send you screenshots to illustrate the problems/errors of this essay.

wendyliu
    University: TUC
    Nationality: China
    October 22, 2019 at 2:39 pm

Version II:

People often get bored when they keep repeating the same work content. Workers are more likely to feel tired if they do similar tasks all day long. The influence of tiredness can range from the mental level to the physical level. From my perspective, workers are more satisfied when they have various kinds of tasks to do during the workday.

Engaging multiple tasks helps workers to keep a sense of freshness. They will be delighted to spend their day and accomplish various tasks but not have to repeat the same gesture and wait for calling it a day. It can improve workers’ job satisfaction and therefore increase their efficiency of production. Bad news used to get out of a big company that some of its workers committed suicide because of the working pressure from repeating the same tasks.

Shifting tasks can rest the working area of the brain and release workers’ physical tiredness due to repeated muscle movement. By stimulating other nerves of the brain and muscles of the body, the workers can have a break though they are still working. It helps to decrease the working pressure and raise feelings of confidence and happiness. Also, the increased working performance brings more satisfaction to workers because they can take full advantage of their capability and get rewarded for good behaviors. When I was working for a company, the same work content will make me feel my life is blank. I wish I could encounter some interesting people or events during the workdays.

It is crucial to diversify workers’ tasks since it can improve workers’ mental and physical health and job satisfaction. In modern society, we need to concern the working feelings of workers so that we can get a win-win situation between the company and the worker. In conclusion, of course, I agree that workers are more satisfied when they have different tasks instead of repeating the same job content all day long.