Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

• Alexpsy
    University: Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
    Nationality: China
    September 22, 2020 at 2:07 am

Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, there is a widespread belief that workers will feel more satisfied when they are doing similar tasks all day which is also called the specialize division. However from my perspective, most workers will be more satisfied when assgined different types of tasks to do.

First of all, diversify the daliy tasks of the workers can prevent them from boring about the reapeat works and keep a great efficiency during the whole day. Since the works are different, the workers need to switch the prospect between different areas of knowledge. Benefiting from this, once the workers are bored with the facing type of works, they can just transfer to anyother kind of tasks and refresh again. Taking myself as an example, last semester i had so much professional couses that it’s so exhausting when i was prepared for the final exam. Luckily, instead of spending a few days to concentrate on a single course, i reviewed different cousers everyday, which succesfully kept me efficient. Finally, i successufully achieve the ideal grades. Therefore, assign different types of tasks for workers to do is a reasonable method to improve their efficiency.

Besides, by doing this the workes can also exchange knowledge from different areas. That is to say they may inspired from other area to solve the questions from variety angles. The famous NBA player Kareem abdul-jabbar just used such kind of method to solve his problem. As one of the most valuable basketball players in the world, the jabbar also faced questions about accepting focused defense in the game, which made him hard to directly score. Fortunately, he met the kongfu master Bruce Lee and learned a lot about Chinese kongfu. Inspried by the thought of taiji that with the correct way, even the soft things can also defeat the hard difficulties, the jabbar changed his attitude facing the hard defense and used those defense to assist his teamates to score more.

All in all, i do think diversify the workers’ daily tasks will satisfied the workers and achieve better results then make them do some repeating works.

October 1, 2020 at 9:15 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. Lengthy paragraphs. Restrict each paragraph to 90 words.
    2. About 50% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Shorten/split them.
    3. About 25% of the sentences are passive. Convert some of them into their active counterparts.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.