Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples.

• Miao
    University: ECUPL
    Nationality: Chinese
    November 25, 2019 at 10:20 am

Workers are more satisfied when they have many different types of tasks to do during the workday than when they do similar tasks all day long. Use specific reasons and examples.

While some people enjoy the easiness of doing the same thing, more and more workers prefer having different types of tasks during the workday. I will try to illustrate the reasons with examples below.

First, people feel bored when continuing doing similar tasks. Doing similar things everyday is tedious, it is more interesting to do different things. For example, David, who is one of my friend, is a lawyer. When he began his life in a law firm several years ago, he was required to do a lot of translation work of legal documents. He often complained to me that it was really boring. After the first year, he got the opportunity to do different types of tasks, including meeting with clients and participating in litigation. He feels more exciting when doing these tasks.

Second, workers can get in touch with new areas when they have different types of tasks to do. Human beings have curiosity, so we always try to learn something different and new. David gets to learn more about economics and business when he helps solve specific problems. He told me that learning something different makes him feel fulfilled.

Third, workers are pushed out of their comfort zone when trying to finishing different kinds of work, which can promote themselves. For example, David is not the kind of outgoing person. At first, he felt communicating with clients is difficult. He asked me for help about communication skills and read some books. He tried hard and stretched his limits. Now, not only he is good at communicating, but also he feels more confident.

Dealing with different types of tasks is more challenging, but it is more interesting at the same time. It gives workers an opportunity to learn something new and walk out of their comfort zone. I believe these are important reasons why people are more satisfied with various types of missions.

December 20, 2019 at 10:23 pm

Invalid