Your professor has assigned the class a final project. However, each student is free to choose who they work with. If you had to work on this kind of project, would you rather: – Work alone – Work with classmates – Work with a tutor. Provide reasons and examples to support your response.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Your professor has assigned the class a final project. However, each student is free to choose who they work with. If you had to work on this kind of project, would you rather: – Work alone – Work with classmates – Work with a tutor. Provide reasons and examples to support your response.

• zephyr
    University: Xi'an Jiaotong-Livepool university
    Nationality: China
    March 16, 2021 at 3:02 pm

Your professor has assigned the class a final project. However, each student is free to choose who they work with. If you had to work on this kind of project, would you rather: – Work alone – Work with classmates – Work with a tutor. Provide reasons and examples to support your response.

Final year project is an important assignment for every student in the university, which is highly relevant to the graduation. When dealing with the problem in the process, people either seek help from others or solve them by themselves. In my opinion, I would like to work with my classmates when professor assign a project because it will be more efficient and easier to cooperate with others.

Firstly, it is efficient to finish a task with the help of classmates. Working with classmate will have less pressure than with a tutor because we are all at the same level. And it will be easier to ask my classmates to help me than a tutor. I remember once I worked in the lab with my classmates together to do some experiments on editing phages. I met some serious problems when I cultured the cell, and I only would waste all the cells if I couldn’t solve them immediately. Luckily, one of my classmates who knew how to deal these problems well helped me. Finally, we finished the experiments on time without wasting anything.

Furthermore, some useful suggestions will come up when working with people together. In a group, everyone has their own advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes people may overlook their mistakes in their work. With the help of other we can avoid some mistakes and finish the work better. For example, I once worked in a group to finish a scientific poster. I was assigned to write the result part. After finishing writing, I sent it to my groupmates. One of my groupmates was perfectly good at English. She checked my grammar mistakes and gave me suggestions on how to revise them. I was really grateful to her advice. Without her help, I wouldn’t get high grade in the end.

In conclusion, working with classmate in the final project will have many benefits. Not only your work can be completed more efficiently, but also you will harvest more precious advice to better polish your work.

March 16, 2021 at 4:38 pm

[Article error   ]Final year project is an important assignment for every student in the university, which is highly relevant to the [ article error  ]graduation. When dealing with (the problem in the process)[ unclear  ], people[  shift of person ] either seek help from others or solve them[unclear pronoun   ] by themselves. In my opinion, (I would like to work)[redundant   ] [ working  ]with my classmates when[ /after  ] professor assign [grammatical error   ]a project because it will be (more efficient and easier to cooperate with others.)[ unclear  ]

Firstly, (it is efficient to)[ redundant  ] finish a task with the[article error   ] help of [ from  ]classmates. Working with classmate[ word form error  ] will [ tense error  ]have less pressure than with a tutor because (we are all at the same level)[ unclear  ].[ punctuation error with coordinating conjunction  ] And it[unclear pronoun   ] will be easier to ask my classmates to help me than a tutor. I remember once I [ once  ]worked in the[article error   ] lab with my classmates together[  redundant ] to do some experiments on editing phages. I met some serious problems when I cultured the cell, and I only would waste all the cells if I couldn’t solve them immediately. Luckily, one of my classmates who knew how to deal[ preposition error  ] these problems well helped me. Finally, [ and  ]we finished [ /completed  ]the experiments on time without wasting anything[the cells   ].

Furthermore, (some useful suggestions will come up when working with people together)[ gregarious work can also help to generate viable suggestions  ]. In a group, [Since   ]everyone has their own advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes people may overlook their mistakes in their work. With the help of other we can avoid [, group work can prevent people from making   ]some mistakes[, thereby helping them to   ] and finish the work better. For example, I once worked in a group [ to summarize final experimental results for poster presentation.  ] to finish a scientific poster. I was assigned to write the result part. After finishing writing, I sent it[ unclear pronoun  ] to my groupmates. [choppy sentence   ]One of my groupmates was perfectly good at English. [ choppy sentence  ]She checked my grammar mistakes and [  then ]gave me suggestions on how to revise them. I was really grateful to her advice. Without her help, I wouldn’t get [ article error  ]high grade in the end.

In conclusion, working with classmate[word form or article error   ] in the final project will have many benefits. Not only your[shift of person   ] work can[ grammatical error  ] be completed more efficiently, but also you will harvest more precious advice to better polish [ burnish  ]your work.

zephyr
    March 22, 2021 at 7:34 am

The Final year project is an important assignment for every student in the university, which is highly relevant to graduation. When dealing with the problem encountered, people either seek help from others or solve difficulty by themselves. In my opinion, working with my classmates after professor assigns a project will be more efficient.

Firstly, finishing a task with help from classmates is efficient. Working with classmates has less pressure than with a tutor because our abilities are at similar level. Besides, getting help from my classmates is easier than from a tutor.  I once worked in lab with my classmates together on editing phages. I met some serious problems when I cultured the cell, and I only would waste all the cells if I couldn’t solve them immediately. Luckily, one of my classmates who knew how to deal with these problems well helped me, and we completed the experiments on time without wasting the cells. Even though I could seek help from tutors, tutors are always busy with their schedule, which I might not get the reply instantly. Therefore, asking for help from classmates will be a efficient way to finish the project.

Furthermore, gregarious work can also help to generate viable suggestions. Since everyone has their own advantages and disadvantages, group work can prevent people from making some mistakes, thereby helping them to finish the work better. For example, I once worked in a group to summarize final experimental results for poster presentation. After finishing writing, I sent my part to my groupmates. One of my groupmates who was perfectly good at English checked my grammar mistakes and then gave me suggestions on how to revise them.  Without her help, I wouldn’t get a high grade in the end. Therefore, what we could also be learned in a final project with classmate is that we should learn from each other’s strength to offset our own shortness.

In conclusion, working with classmates in the final project will have many benefits. Not only can the work be completed more efficiently, but also you will harvest more precious advice to burnish your work.

March 22, 2021 at 9:13 pm

Score: ungraded

Issues:

1. About 35% of the sentences exceed 20 words. Simplify or split them. (TOEFL/IELTS: 15%- qualifies for non-software revision; 30% applies to GRE writing)
    2. Sentences are wordy;
    3. Lots of grammatical errors.

I will send you screenshots to illustrate specific problems/errors.

zephyr
    March 24, 2021 at 4:05 am

The final year project is an essential assignment for every university student, which is highly relevant to graduation. When dealing with the problem encountered, people either seek help from others or solve difficulties by themselves. In my opinion, working with my classmates after the professor assigns a project will be more efficient.

Firstly, finishing a task with help from classmates is efficient. Working with classmates has less pressure than with a tutor because getting help from my classmates is more accessible than a tutor. I once worked in a lab with my classmates together on editing phages. I met some serious problems when I cultured the cell, and I only would waste all the cells if I couldn’t solve them immediately. Luckily, one of my classmates who knew how to deal with these problems well helped me. In the end, we completed the experiments on time without wasting the cells. Even though I could seek help from tutors, tutors are always busy with their schedules, which I might not receive a reply quickly. Therefore, asking for help from classmates will be an efficient way to finish the project.

Furthermore, gregarious work can also help to generate viable suggestions. Since everyone has their advantages and disadvantages, group work can prevent people from making mistakes, thereby helping them finish the work better. For example, I once worked in a group to summarize final experimental results for a term paper. After finishing writing, I sent my part to my groupmates. One of my groupmates, who specialized in English, checked my grammar mistakes and then gave me suggestions on revising them. Without her help, I wouldn’t get a high grade in the end. Therefore, we could also learn from a final project with classmates that we should learn from each other’s strengths to offset our shortness.

In conclusion, working with classmates in the final project will have many benefits. Not only can the work be completed more efficiently, but also you will harvest more precious advice to burnish your work.

March 25, 2021 at 1:37 am

The final year project is an essential assignment[matters  ] for every university student, which is [ since it remains ]highly relevant to graduation. (When dealing with the problem encountered)[ unclear ], people[students  ] either seek help from others or solve difficulties by themselves. In my opinion, working with my classmates after the professor assigns a [on this assigned  ]project (will)[grammatical error/zero conditional  ] be more efficient.

Firstly, finishing a task with help from classmates is efficient.[ repetition/rewrite it ] Working with classmates has less pressure than with a tutor because (getting help from my classmates is more accessible than a tutor)[confusion  ]. I once worked in a lab with my classmates together[ redundant ] on editing phages. I met some [, and I encountered  ]serious problems when I cultured [ while culturing ]the cell, and [.  ]I only would waste all the cells if I couldn’t solve them[unclear pronoun  ] immediately. Luckily, one of my classmates who knew how to deal with these problems well [ daggling/ can be deal with problems well or well helped ]helped me. In the end, we completed the experiments on time without wasting the cells. Even though I could seek help from tutors, tutors are[inconsistent in tense  ] always busy with their schedules, which[unclear pronoun  ] I might not receive a reply quickly. Therefore, asking for help from classmates will[tense error  ] be an efficient way to finish the project.

Furthermore, g[ G ]regarious work can also help to generate viable suggestions[/solutions  ]. Since everyone has their advantages and disadvantages, group work can prevent people from making mistakes, thereby helping them finish the work [ with ]better [ results ]. For example, I once worked in a group to summarize final experimental results for a term paper. After finishing writing, [After completing the draft,  ]I sent my part to my groupmates. One of my groupmates, who specialized in English, checked my grammar mistakes and then gave me suggestions on revising them[unclear pronoun  ]. Without her help, I wouldn’t get a high grade in the end. (Therefore, we could also learn from a final project with classmates that we should learn from each other’s strengths to offset our shortness.)[unclear/grammatical error  ]

In conclusion, working with classmates in[ on ] the final project will[tense error  ] have many benefits. Not only can the work be completed[ unnecessary passive ] more efficiently, but also you[ shift in person ] will[ unparalleled verb ] harvest more precious advice to burnish your[ shift in person ] work.