Your professor is teaching a class on social studies. Write a post responding to the professor’s question.

TOEFL, IELTS, Personal Statement and CV Proofreading Services. TOEFL Writing Your professor is teaching a class on social studies. Write a post responding to the professor’s question.

• xinyuexu
    University: university of nottingham
    Nationality: chinese
    September 13, 2023 at 10:03 am

Your professor is teaching a class on social studies. Write a post responding to the professor’s question.

I partly agree with that opinion. As Sara said, teens require these rules to help them become better people and keep them healthy. In addition, these strict rule can also help teens social with other people. When a person can obey essential rule and have good manner, others are more likely to play with him or her, which is good for their development both physically and mentally.
    I also agree that the rules should not be too strict so that teens can have their freedom to do things they like as Taehyun said. Too strict may also limit teens’ curiosity and creation, which is bad for the future of the world.

In conclusion, I think we should have suitable rules which can benefit teens’ life.

xinyuexu
    University: university of nottingham
    Nationality: chinese
    September 13, 2023 at 1:47 pm

I partly agree with that opinion. As Sara said, teens require these rules to help them become better people and keep them healthy. In addition, these strict rules can also help teens social ability (to socialize  ) with other people.

When a person can obey (obeys/follows  )essential rules and have good manners, others are more likely to play with him or her, which is good for( the person’s physical and mental development. ) their development both physically and mentally.

I also agree that the rules should not be too strict so that teens can have enough freedom to do things they like, as Taehyun said.

I also embrace the argument that less restrictive rules would encourage teens to pursue a wide range of interests, as Taehyun suggests. 

Too strict rules may also limit teens’ curiosity and creation, which is bad for the future of the world.

In conclusion, I think we should have suitable rules which can benefit teens’ life.

September 13, 2023 at 7:34 pm

Revise and resubmit your essay.